Nov 25, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving 2021 from The House of rants

 I want to wish my roughly 20 or so loyal readers a Happy Thanksgiving if you're on the US or territories that have absorbed 'Murican culture... for those of you from everywhere else, Happy Last Thursday of November! 

In the nature of the Sanitized version of the Holiday, I am thankful for many things... that includes tha bad, sadly... they are meant to serve as a stepping stone to achieve greatness...  as in becoming the best version of Me as I can be. I'm just an asshole with a blog, so no Great World Leader here. I'm just trying to be a better person. The good have helped me see that striving to be a better person can yield results.

Anyway, the fowl has been eaten and due to greater responsibilities, the retail madness shall be avoided this year... My ears might not be ready, but Mariah Carey can officially begin her torture... I already saw her shitty movie!! I might review a few Christmas movies between now and the end of this year's Advent Calendar...

No comments:

Post a Comment