Nov 16, 2021

$450+S&H for a TMNT Party Wagon!?

 I could get a life size van to mod for that price.

This should've been $250. This is roughly 3in³ bigger than the WWE Wreckin' Slambulance... with 10 times its price. Also, I have another issue. The figures are virtually Playmates figures with more articulation and larger in size. One would think that this "rule" applies to vehicles as well...


While there are similarities, the sculpt is not Toy Accurate. It looks like the custom vehicles made from the old VW van...

There ARE SOME Toon elements on the S7 toy, but it's a load of bullshit that they HAVE to go Vintage Toy accurate on the figures and suddenly, they get free reign on the vehicle. Don't get me wrong, I like the Super 7 version of the party wagon, but it bugs me that they can do this but an Oroku Saki head for Shredder or an unmasked Casey Jones are impossible because "vintage accuracy".

The only thing I'm honestly mad about is the pricetag. It's absolute Bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment