May 31, 2024

Nicholas Galitzine will fight Borat

 He is the newest live action He-Man... we now have Skeleborat, a shitty script and a He-Man raosed on Earth. Essentially, a disaster worse than Max Steel is in the making. Nothing personal against the dude that's going to play He-Man, but everything else surrounding this movie is looking like a dumpster fire. I have not seen anything about the guys work, so I cannot comment on his acting ability. I also know that Sasha Baron Cohen is a good actor, but I'm pretty sure that he was chosen because they are likely to take a lot of cues from Filmation for Skeletor and that would translate into a weird mishmash of Ali G, Borat, and King Julien.

My expectations for the project are at a massive low point. I'm not expecting this to be good at all. I mean I'm talking that this will be so bad that Rebel moon will look good next to it. I feel pretty bad for poor old Nick here. Then again, I don't see that 06/05/26 release happening

No comments:

Post a Comment