May 30, 2024

Revisiting FFX... The Farplane broke me

 I thought the Sending scenes would hurt more, but they didn't. It was the Farplane scenes that brought me down in tears to the point I had to take a break from gaming...

Fuck me for mocking me with FFX cutscenes!

But let's talk the game... Uhhhh! Let's not. Aged well, this has not. I didn't realize how cringy... the voice acting was. Weird thing is that the game has actually well known voice actors. Some of them I love... but in FFX... well, I'm wondering how the hell do I like Tara Strong going jist by Rikku.

It's not an active Time battle game, but a true turn based game, but the leveling up dynamic is pool and paper but tedious and Incredibly grindy in practice.

Fuck the lightning Dodge game at Thunder plains!

But I bought the game, now I have to play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment