Apr 29, 2013

Rokkon and Stonedar are Mattel's SDCC MOTU Exclusive.

The comet warriors who bend over and turn into rocks... They ARE The SDCC MOTUC Exclusive...
NOW! The rant on the link makes sense!! No, I WASN'T AWARE OF THEM BEING THE Exclusive. I was going on Rumors... It's not like they're going to make a MOTU Stan Lee or anything like that...
Well, It's the Comet Warriors... I have to say they're better than Vykron the dalmatian... In theory...
But seriously, STOP IT WITH THE TRAP JAW LEGS!!

It's official, I want a Jewelstar 2.0!! with rock transforming powers.

There's also a Hot Wheels Cylon Ship but I don't care about no stinkin Cylon Hot Wheels... now if it was a Hot Wheels Wind Raider... that's another story... Speaking of which, why aren't there any MOTUC Vehicles made in Hot Wheels Scale?

No comments:

Post a Comment