Jun 3, 2016

Odds and ends June 3rd 2016

I haven't seen TAINT 2 yet. Probably will on the weekend. The good folks at WB decided to drop this deuce on us: MARTHA!!: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut: The Trailer



It adds roughly 30 additional minutes of footage. Will it fix the issues? Time will tell... It'll allow me to do a Play by Play rantview...


Zendaya won't leave the Mouse because now she has the power... No, not a He-Man reference... She claims she's "back with Disney" because she "asked for a position of more power" I'm like DID SHE EVEN LEAVE DISNEY in the first place? Apparently she did and all she did was guest spots or super minor roles... At least she didn't go Full Miley...

This is so sad... Here we have Miley dressed like a butterfly doing a cover of someone else's song BEGGING the audience to sing with her and the audience is completely dead... Dude!

I mean it's not like She fired someone for ONE Remark...
“I didn’t like my hair and makeup one time on a photo shoot, and my publicist told me, ‘You should just be happy with it - they haven’t had a black girl on the cover since forever,'” she said. “She’s no longer my publicist." 
Oh... She's going in another Direction, but it ain't going to be pretty either...

I'm seriously considering NOT Buying the Barbie She-Ra... It's not the $75 tag... OK it's part of the reason, but the real reason is the combo of Vac Metal AND Pleather in that toy... Vac Metal tends to flake and by touching vac metal items (which I'd have to to swap outfits) I'll end up looking as if I've molested a fairy. Pleather gets screwed up badly. The Hannah Montana Doll that makes a cameo on the very first It Came from the Toy Chest has a pleather Jacket. Not for the pics on the review. That was one of the lost ICftTC when my first SD card died. Point is I put the jacket back on Miley... Hannah! and kept her on Display... Well, I was on Cleaning duty when I noticed that her jacket flaked the hell off!
She-Ra's boots, Adora's Boots AND BODYSUIT seem to be made of Pleather... I don't want a $75 doll's clothes and weapons to turn into crap after 4-6 years. The sad part is that she has an amazing range of articulation... MORE THAN A MOTUC FIGURE, but in addition to the Vintage Outfit being wrong and not having a PROPER Vintage Sword, the pleathery crap scares me into NOT BUYING the Barbie She-Ra... (Also the Price Tag is a mild Turn-off.) Let's hope Mattel reveals something MOTUC for SDCC at Power-CON...

No comments:

Post a Comment