Dec 16, 2017

It came from the Toy Chest: for Alderaan reasons.

Time to make out with your sister... I finally got my very own Princess Leia. I don't think it's necessary to explain who she is. As you can see, I got the A New Hope version of her. I passed on Slave Leia because all of them had derpy eyes. And I also own the ANH Luke, so it makes sense to get a matching Leia... For Alderaan reasons! Roll Credits, *ding*

Articulation
She has the standard SWB articulation, mostly hidden by the cloth outfit. Some of it so slightly hindered by the cloth outfit.
4.0

Paint and Sculpt:
Her face has a vague resemblance to the late Carrie Fisher. I cannot comment on her body, since it's covered by the cloth outfit.
4.5

Accessories:
Leia carries two awesome blasters from A New Hope.
4.0

Overall:
Leia gets a 4.16 as her final score. I kinda wish she'd come with a tiny holographic version of her to plug into R2D2. She seems nicer than the past versions of the Princess.
Now I need to get me a real Young Han. May the Force be with you, Carrie...

No comments:

Post a Comment