Dec 7, 2017

It came from the Toy Chest: Daddy's Home...

No I'm not talking about the movie with Professor Zoom and Marky Mark.
I am talking about Daddy... Big tall whiny man-child who hates sand and built the most pompous Droid in the universe, that is like a castrated version of K2S0.

Articulation:
Like Solo before him, head and shoulders is all he got.
1.0

Paint and Sculpt:
The Sculpting is based on the Black Series Darth Vader, but thrown through the Crappycizer machine. The paint is minimal. 
2.0

Accessories:
Lightsaber
And that's the reason I bought it. I kinda lost my Black series Vader lightsaber and I needed a cheap replacement.
1.0

Overall:
1.33 is the final score for Darth Cheapo. Can't say anything good about it other than cheap sith lightsaber.

No comments:

Post a Comment