Dec 2, 2017

It came from the toy chest: I normally don't buy Hot Wheels...

But when I do, Nostalgia is mostly involved. And seeing that I've seen Martha 3: the revenge 3 times, the musical callbacks to Burton era Batman made me punch an old man in the throat* to get this Batmobile.
*=No people were punched in the throat. That's the Snyderverse Nefty's talking.


Among a sea of random Hot Wheels stuff there was this beauty. Sadly the car is defective since the glass was not assembled properly... Mattel's first class QC at work.

No, I'm not opening it, because if I do, I'll lose it... Happened to the Mach V I used to have. The one that came with one of the seasons of the cartoon. Besides, this is not an action figure, so I can't review it as such.
But attempting to make a toy Advent Calendar and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment