Jun 25, 2018

Really, Super7? Really?

The sword is all wrong!
I am flabbergasted by this exclusive... I must warn you: the wording on the message makes it seem like it's a massive dick move to MOTU Fans, Club Grayskull ones in particular... Apparently, it'll only be a Super7 venue exclusive. If more details arise, I'll update this post.
I am super pissed off assumimg this is true:
FILMATION PRINCE ADAM IS AN SDCC EXCLUSIVE ONLY AVAILABLE TO GET PHYSICALLY IN CALIFORNIA!!!
if the ONLY AVAILABLE TO GET PHYSICALLY IN CALIFORNIA part is true, I expect Guru levels of hatred going towards B-Flynn.

Happy MOTU Monday! Super7 is feeling a little peculiar...
What's going on?
Laughing Prince Adam figure! Exclusively at the Hordak's Lair pop-up event during San Diego Comic Con!
Features include:
- New Laughing head sculpt inspired by the viral video
- new pink power sword
- rainbow glitter packaging
Wake up in the morning and step outside on July 18th-19th and stop by Hordak's lair (located at 701 8th Avenue) to pick up this elusive figure!
Yeah, you can see why I'm making the assumption that we're getting kicled in the dick...
And I said Heyeayeayeayea!
Yes it's a reference to THAT VIDEO...

And Adam has stayed Con-Exclusive in Classics and Club Grayskull...
I hope that I'm wrong, otherwise this will suck so badly...




Update:
Rumor has it that there MIGHT BE A CHANCE for leftover stock... IF ANY to be sold some time after the con. Also that a non-heyeayeayeayeayea Adam is supposedly coming... I still want the What's up? Adam...

No comments:

Post a Comment