Dec 5, 2019

Advent Calendar ICFTTC 5: WWE Breakable Car is a perfect SF Bonus Stage

I dropped a hint that this was coming, the WWE Slam Mobile is here!

The toy is based on this clip... Me? I have a different use for it:


Articulation:
Braun Strowman has Basic WWE Figure Articulation, which is crap from the waist down.
2.0

Paint and sculpt:
I don't give a rats ass about Strowman... The figure vaguely looks like him, but it's not a "Perfect" likeness. The paintjob is minimal...
2.0
Radio: Sitting in the front seat
Sitting in the back seat
Gotta make my mind up
Which seat can I take!

Accessories:
A Frigging car that can be broken down like a Street Fighter II Bonus Stage.
N/A

But let's talk about the car, since that's why I bought that shitty figure.

Articulation:
Doors open, so does the trunk, you can't Pop the hood like in a real car, but it is removable. The front wheels do not turn, but other than that, it passes as a 1:12 car.
4.5

Paint and sculpt 
The Paintjob is minimal even for Mattel's quarter-assing standards. I'm tempted to paint the missing details lile windshield wipers, mirrors, etc.
4.0
Even Captain America
Understands this reference

Accessories:
A shitty Braun Strowman figure... it makes sense for the storyline, but they cheaped out on the figire, when they have an Elite figure of him.
2.0

Overall:
The set gets a 3.5 as its final score. The shitty Strowman figure brought the set down. But this wasn't bought for Strowman, or Mattel WWE Figures...
Radio: I love Chinese food  (yeah!)
You know that is true (yeah!)
 Storm Collectibles are a bit too big... kinda like Patrice Wilson diisguised as a Panda having a one night stand with a little girl...
Cyke: Goddammit, Logan! Can't you just have your
Battles somewhere else!
Logan: Can it Summers, or I'll let Jean probe my mind.
Cyke: She knows about Emma...
Logan:I wasn't talking about your infidelities, bub!
Right now I have Creed's ass to kick! 
As you can see, Marvel Legends work pretty good...
Guess the song title...

PW: Oooooooh Shiiiiiiii-
As you can see Figmas are a tad too small. The larger SH Figuarts are the smallest figures you can use. This is better suited for ML, DCUC, and obviously, WWE Figures. Storm Collectibles Street Fighter are smallest figures that are too big.

No comments:

Post a Comment