Dec 25, 2019

I am Jesus Christ: The Jesus Christ videogame rant...

I don't know where to start with this:

It's a videogame where you play Jesus Christ.
It's literally a Jesus Christ simulator.  I can't even I just can't even!

I don't know if this is the most Blasphemous thing ever, OR if this is the smartest Christianity marketing tool ever...
The game is according to Steam:

"I am Jesus Christ" is a realistic simulator game inspired by stories from the New Testament of the Bible. Get into old times and follow the same path
of Jesus Christ 2,000 years ago. Game is covering the period from Baptizing of Jesus Christ and to Resurrection. Have you ever wondered to be like Him - one of the most privileged and powerful people in the world?

Check if you can perform all famous miracles from the Bible like Jesus Christ. It is a simulation game and you can try to save the world as He did. Are you ready to fight with Satan in the desert, exorcising demons and curing sick people? Or calm the storm in the sea?"
Sadly, it's for PC only, so I won't be able to play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment