Dec 6, 2019

Advent Calendar ICFTTC#6: I need to IDDQD so badly!

If you were a kid/young teen in the 90s who did some semi serious PC gaming, you should know what IDDQD stands for.
If not, here's a hint:

I'm reviewing Todd McFarlane's Doomguy... I mean Doomslayer from Doom Eternal. (Bronze variant)

Articulation:
Theoretically speaking he's about as poseable as a MOTUC Figure... in reality, he is even less poseable.
If you move his head, you can see his inner toy workings.
His arms have very little range of motion, and his legs are far worse.
2.5
Paint and sculpt:
McFarlane has ALWAYS BEEN EXCELLENT in this department. He looks exactly as how the NEW UNIVERSE DOOMGUY shoul look... but with bronze armor instead of green.
4.5
So articulation
Much wow

Accessories 
Shotgun and armblade... well, there's the non-removable shoulder gun? thing... I meam, this is the Doomslayer? Where is the minigun, Plasma rifle, or the BFG!?
2.0
Overall:
Doomguy gets a 3.0 as his final score. The articulation ruined him for me and the lack of accessories. At best, I might have him as Castle Grayskull's armored suit, just to get rid of the official Hollow shell dude.


No comments:

Post a Comment