Dec 25, 2019

Super7 Thundercats wave 2 teased

These past few days have had a couple of teases regarding Thundercats.
Wave 2 will be Pumyra, Tygra, Grune and Mumm-Ra the Everloving...

Supposedly Mumm-Ra is coming with Ma-Mutt and  tygra is coming with Wilykat. If this roster is true I'm going to be skipping Pumyra  and Grune. At 45 for figure I'm going to be a bit more picky with these. And I'm willing to bet that Tygra and Mumm-Ra will be more expensive do today pack in mini figures. And then there is a February turtles wave which I have to be on the lookout because I'm more likely to get that entire wave.
About being brutally honest it's more me being a bit too worried about super7 and their quality control. And I just want to get the core core core-core because I don't know for how long they're going to have the license.

 same thing will apply to the turtles where I'm going for the four Turtles, Splinter, Casey, April, Shredder, Krang, Rocksteady, Bebop... maybe Leatherhead, Rat King, Tokka Rahzar... since I already ordered fly Baxter.

 I'm skipping the Conan movie figures because Kona looks bad and if I can't get Conan there is no point on me getting Tulsa Doom. Maybe I'll end up getting Doom via a third-party but I just couldn't do it right now.

Speaking of Thundercats Thundercats Roar will Aaron Air in 2020. I thought they cancelled that shit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment