Dec 25, 2019

New He-Man cartoon... not the Silent Bob MOTU series... ANOTHER SERIES!!

can't Believe it!! ANOTHER HE-MAN SERIES!? ON NETFLIX!?
Right out of the bat you can see why I'm a bit worried about the new series and it's 3D CGI...  so the worrying has been doubled!!!

While computer-generated animation has improved from the Reboot era, He-Man is better suited for traditional animation. The only reason I can see them doing this in 3D computer-generated animation is because Mattel can use the character models from the cartoon for making the toys. So basically it's just Mattel quarter assing stuff again.
There is very little info about this new project just that it's not the Kevin Smith Revelation series... that pic I posted which worries me even more. His sword looks a lot like Shit-Reee's... which means that this show could be connected to that bastardization.

 I will give it a chance but if it's half the stinker I'm predicting it'll be I'm going to have a lot to rant about...

No comments:

Post a Comment