Dec 4, 2019

Advent Calendar: ICFTTC #4:Rainbow Mika will layeth the Smackdown!

She's a wrestler... Idolizes Zangief... Training to become stronger... Common trope in the SF universe. She originated in SFZ3 (SFA3 for western players like myself) If I'm allowed to be honest there's three reasons I remember her:
-Boobs
-Her Butt Slam attack
-Her weird obsession with Zangief who may or may not be gay.
Mika:I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation
Ken: C'mon Barbie, let's go party!

Articulation:
As a Figuarts figure, she is very articulated. She can mimic many of the game poses... some requiring a stand (not included with the figure). Her hair can be a bit awkward when working some poses.
5.0
Mika: WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

paint and sculpt:
This is the SFV Mika, so no boob hearts and slightly different style on her outfit... BUT it's close to the original. There are some minor paint issues in my figure, like some white stains on her chest... (giggity!) It's not THAT Noticeable, unless you stare at her boobs... (giggity!)
5.0
(
Ryu: Oh my Dick!
Sakura: I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN JUMP ON HIS O-CHIN CHIN!
GET OFF MY MAN, YOU BIG BREASTED COW!!

Accessories:
Mika has:
2 extra face plates
5 extra hands
slam effect
microphone
I wish she would've come with a stand that she SORELY Needs... or that we could get a Yamato Nadeshiko figure to be able to display Mika's Tag team moves from SFV.
Sakura: EAT THIS!!
Mika: Can't we all just get along?
5.0

Overall

Mika gets a 5.0 as her final score due to the flaws in the system. I won't change the system just to give her a 4.9 in paint and sculpt. She's also a fun fifire.
Vega: I'm the prettiest Street Fighter...
Mika: Ain't that cute, but it's wrong!!
My lovely bubble butt and these two melons
make me a much prettier fighter than you!

No comments:

Post a Comment