Dec 8, 2019

Advent calendar: ICFTTC:8 Canada's best thing since Maple syrup, bub!

He's the best there is at what he does and what he does ain't nice... bub! With Alpha fly being on the previous review you can kind of guess where I'm going with this aren't you, bub! Yes it's yet another Wolverine review... B-
*SNIKT!*
Okay I won't finish my sentences with Bub, Bub! Sorry, sorry, yeah sorry! Once again I'm not making fun of Canada with all these apologies! I see you may have guessed by the way I ended most of my sentences a while ago and I clapping sound it's another Wolverine review which I already stated but I'm starting over. Wolverine vertically challenged Canadian; one of the most popular X-Men and can slice and dice a human being faster than Vince Offer can do the same to an onion with his Slap Chop!

to be honest aside his new wider claws there is no huge difference between him and all the previous Wolverines I have reviewed here at the house of Rants.
Articulation 
He's built basically in the same block as the previous Wolverines so there's honestly nothing new to write about him here.
4.5
Paint and sculpt 
Like I said in your tea chelation section his buddies virtually the same as previous Wolverines. The real differences are in his gloves and boots which have slight changes. And with a new paint job he has this stealthier X-Force Look to Him. I'm surprised at Hasbro hasn't released a new astonishing version for him...
4.5
DP: X-FORCE!!
X23:Dad, can I?
Logan: Knock yourself out, kid!

Accessories:
BaF piece
To be honest I kind of wished he had got in the pool bag mask look and a new Logan head just for the sake of variety.
1.0
X23: That was fun!
Logan: Now, put it back before
his stupidity rubs off on ya!
DP:I find that comment highly offensive!
You just called your clone daughter stupid!
Logan: No, I didn't
X23: Yeah, you kinda did...
Logan: This is why I hate Bring your kids to work day...
Why can't you be like Summers' kids!?

Overall;
X-Force Wolverine gets a 3.33  as his final score. There isn't really that much to work with this figure. The new Claws while they seem a bit ridiculous at first they are sturdier than the current claws that Hasbro has been using on their Wolverines. The lack of accessories hurt him a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment