Sep 15, 2022

Street Fighter 6's character creation mode...

 Looks pretty decent. Personally, I'm a bit worried about the movesets more than anything... are we going to be stuck with just clones of existing characters like SoulCalibur 6 or are we going the WWE games route where we can pick out every attack?

I'm also worried about the Outfit Options. Especially if clothes have attributes that have an effect on the character's attributes.


I hope that there are plenty of character slots and depending on how movesets work I want to either make characters that have moves from characters that aren't in the game, like say: Dan, Sakura, Clawed Ninja Bullfighter, or Raúl Juliá as my character's moveset; or that I can combine special moves from different SF6 characters and have like say a character that can use a Flash Kick, Hadoken, and Hundred Hand Slap. 

Visually, the character creation mode seems rather deep and I can possibly make a Realistic SF6 Nefty-kun to play as. So far the only downside is that outfit customization seems limited. In any case, SF6 seems like a HUGE improvement over vanilla SFV. If vanilla SF6 looks this good, imagine what Mega SF6 Turbo Alpha Champion Edition' would look like.

I was almost expecting a half-assed creation mode, not something this good. 2023 might be a good year for SF...

No comments:

Post a Comment