Sep 5, 2022

As expected, Nirvana baby lost the case

 Mainly due to statute of limitations was long gone and that this was the third time the judge asked of Spencer Elden, the Nevermind Baby, to elaborate and explain on the issues with the statute of limitations. Which apparently, Elden's team did not and this led the judge to dismiss the case. 

As I stated in my rant back in 2021, where I stated the obvious:

Something doesn't add up here. If this was so traumatic, why would he tattoo a permanent reminder of it? Or why would he keep reenacting the traumatic experience?

I guess the judge saw the obvious angle that Rlden was going for and noticed the frivolousness of this lawsuit. My gurss is that he will try to appeal and most likely fail again. For someone who is allegedly traumatized by it, he surely loved milking the hell out of said traumatic experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment