Sep 29, 2022

High Summoner Yuna is dancing to Gangsta's Paradise

 Yevondammit, Yuna! Who let you borrow my Coolio CDs? You had to dance to Coolio didn't ya? Wanna dance to Bad Bunny instead?
Well, Coolio, you were 23, lived to 24 and all the way to 59... then Yuna had to screw things over and danced for you... because People Die and Yuna Dances... When will she stop!? Oh no! She's gotten on a DDR Machine!

But yeah, Coolio died at 59. I know this is odd of me to mention rappers here, since I'm not exactly a HUGE fan of the genre... and I don't have Coolio CDs, that was part of the whole setting up the People Die and Yuna Dances gag, since Haley Joel Osment and his Necrosight wouldn't have worked that well here. I mainly know about Coolio because of my classmates and how angry they were when Daniel Radcliffe did this:

In any case, may he requiescat in pace. My condolences to the family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment