Sep 19, 2022

When Pixel Dan has to complain about something, you lost...

 Pixel Dan, Toy Reviewer who rarely says bad things about the toys he reviews has complained about Super7's TMNT Ultimates wave 5 and their floppy waists/legs. This has been a common issue since wave 1 amd now it's very noticeable. Super7 needs to get their butts in gear and get the floppy joint issue fixed. Hopefully, he will bring this issue up time he interviews Bryan Flynn. 

I will probably bitch and moan about it once I get my figures and have toppling issues. Also, some figures might require some paint touch ups, which can be a bitch. At $55 price tag, we shouldn't have to customize these to "make them right." Yes, I know I bring this often, but think about it... when you buy a brand new car, you don't immediately change breaks, suspension, paintjob, seats, etc. That's because you shouldn't have to change those things in a brand new car! Same logic applies here. The only reason I should repaint or tweak a figure is BECAUSE I WANT TO, not because I HAVE TO.

I'm hoping this floppy joints issue doesn't hit Silverhawks...

While we're at it, since Super7 made a Matt Cardona figure, we need a Spencer Powers Ultimates figure... 


Yes, Spencer Power IS Pixel Dan. Since Pixel Dan actually wrestled Matt Cardona, we should be able to recreate this match in action figure form. Maybe that could prevent Pixel Dan from laying the smackdown on B-Flynn


No comments:

Post a Comment