Sep 15, 2022

Breath of the Wild 2 is now Tears of the Kingdom

 Nintendo dropped a teaser trailer with the official title recently and I'm mostly impressed. 

The only thing that worries me is the Skyward Sword vibes that the game is giving me... especially since I gave up on Skyward Sword on the third collecting tears section. I HATE HATE HATE that section... but this rant isn't abouts Skyward Sword... it's about tears of the Kingdom. Coming May 12, 2023.

Like I said, the Skyward Sword vibes bother me. Hopefully, they do more with the sky this time, because as it was in Skyward Sword, the sky was underused. And no, the sky is NOT better than the Great Sea. It's more gimmicky, but not better. Luckily it still feels Breath of the Wild-ish, so it can't be that bad... hopefully the tear collection from Skyward Sword will never come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment