Sep 27, 2022

Hasbro's greed just killed the Selfie Series

 Remember the Selfie Series: the one where you download the Hasbro Pulse app, upload several pics of your noggin and for $60+ Shipping, Handling, and Applicable taxes, you'd get an action figure with your face! As it was, it was a tad overpriced at $60+... which in my case, adding taxes and FedEx it becomes closer to $90...  Well with their greed, Hasbro has turned my Maybe into a FUCK YOU ASSHOLES!!

They raised the price of the Selfie Series to $80+ shipping, handling, taxes, etc. Which puts these into the $110+ range for me.

I'd rather pay $110 for a Mafex, a Storm Collectibles, or 2 Super7 Ultimates figures than a Pizza Spidey body with my head. What the Fuck is Hasbro Thinking... This level of incompetent greed is something I would've expected from Mattel... or Square Enix! All that's missing is making a NFT of your figure to raise the price to $100+...

If people were on the fence at $60, why would Hasbro consider raising the price even further as a viable option!?


Update

Selfie Series is back to $60.

No comments:

Post a Comment