Sep 16, 2022

Konami did a thing... and it's GOOD!!

 While it's not Metal Gear, Castlevania, or Contra related they are remastering Suikoden and Suikoden II available in 2023 for XBOne, PS4, and the Switch.

I am a complete newbie to Suikoden, well, i did beat the first two games. A friend of my brother loaned him the games, but he "made me beat them" so he could brag about beating them... this was pre-YouTube sooooo BSing was much easier.

I've been dying to play these games once again for quite some time. And now that walkthroughs are available I can get the 108 characters in both games and achieve the closest thing to a true ending or a 100% run. This one is going to be a little bit short because I have to sleep and because I'm not exactly too knowledgeable in Suikoden. Now if Konami could release a Metal Gear collection convering MGS, MGS2:s, MGS3:s, MGS4, and PW...

This is a lot better than Square-Enix with their 6 inch OG FFVII for $130 because of a dumbass NFT...

No comments:

Post a Comment