Aug 2, 2023

I have replaced my favorite Kettle...

 I used to have a Kettle... it had about 5 IQ and loved Reese's, but circumstances made it impossible for it to still be with us. I really loced that kettle... as a friend!

Well, with Pikamee gone, I had a V-Tuber vaccuum to fill. Ironmouse just wasn't the same after VShojo... she cleaned up her act a little bit and lost some of her edge. 


But VShojo's Japanese branch has a special present for us... by us, I mean me...

She's called Henya the Genius and she is Totally not Pikamee...

She doesn't end sentences like Pikamee, dayo!

Just because Henya has a kettle voice, doesn't mean she's Pikamee...

It's not like others have confused her with Pikamee

I mean this is as ridiculous as saying that Mr. America is Hulk Hogan.

So, I now have a new bilingual kettle that ends sentences with dayo... now I need to know if I can love her... as a friend, of course!

And she loves Reeses too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment