Aug 4, 2023

Lizzo has gone bananas

 No, I'm  not talking about the time Lizzo ate bananas lodged in women's... you get the idea. She also caught flying dildos that were shot like Angry Birds, but the Slingshot was vagina. 

I'm talking about the whole Lizzo fat-shaming dancers... as in REAL HUMAN BEINGS AND NOT CARTOON CHARACTERS. But the sexual harassment allegations are not being the main topic. It's the whole Lizzo, who is fat, ends up fat-shaming dancers that makes people go: What the!? Especially since she's all about body positivity and fighting fatphobia. Then on the other hand Lizzo, Miss Body Positivity has lost 60 pounds... her whole schtick is that she's like Kingpin. Looks fat but can kick ass. So yeah, I can see why the weightloss and fat shaming can make her look bad.

Also, the whole pussybanana thing is ripe for racist jokes... shit! I walked right into that one. Let me make a Mandalorian reference instead:



No comments:

Post a Comment