Aug 6, 2023

Magic The Gathering is becoming the new Fortnite

 It will be adding a Final Fantasy Themed Set pretty soon... in 2025, you'll be able to have Final Fantasy stuff in Magic: The Gathering. I have not played Magic IN AGES. I tried getting into it, but it didn't click with me. Then Yu-Gi-Oh! came along and hooked me. I left Yu-Gi-Oh! around the 5 dicks era and never looked back.

While I like Final Fantasy stuff, this will be yet another thing I'll ignore. Mainly because I no longer do card games.
But Magic the Gathering is whoring itself out like Fortnite. Past and future crossovers are giving me signs of desperation.They have a Lord of the Rings crossover, a Doctor Who crossover, the already mentioned FF, there's an Assassins Creed one... Street Fighter, Stranger Things, Warhammer, Walking Dead, Transformers!? This is Fortnite levels of whoring out...
Speaking of...

Magic The Gathering made a fucking Fortnite Crossover...
Fuck Fortnite and Fuck Magic The Gathering... I'm surprosed Hasbro hasn't made a My Little Pony or a GI Joe crossover...

No comments:

Post a Comment