Aug 23, 2023

Hack Snydurr might have a good movie for once...

 The teaser for his edgelord take on Star Wars has been released. Rebel Moon part 1 only on Netflix, December 22, 2023.

Not going to lie, but the trailer looks decent. It shows a lot while revealing too little, due to the lack of context. While the colors are washed out, this is a Hack Snydurr movie, afterall; it's the most colorful movie I've seen him do in the past decade. Also, another good thing:

Thwre was zero trace of Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah on the trailer. Why do i say it might be good, because I actually want to see it, not in a: "Let's mock the shit out of Third Rate Michael Bay" way that I normally watch his movies. I want to see it in a: "This movie looks interesting" kind of way.

Of course, I must remember this is a Zack Snyder movie, so I should expect the storytelling be its weakest point. 4 months until we find out of he can raise the bar that Jar Jar Abrams dropped.

No comments:

Post a Comment