Aug 11, 2023

Dale Gribble will never find out about John Redcorn... I blame Haley Joel Osment for this.

 Johnny Hardwick, voice of Dale Gribble in King of the Hill was found dead on Tuesday... dammit, you're ruining Bison for me now! His cause of death is not known at the moment. Police found his body when doing a wellness check.

Originally, Hardwick was hired as a writer for King of the Hill and ended up playing Dale Gribble after they couldn't get Daniel Stern for the role... wait, The Narrator from Wonder Years? Who am I kidding, everyone knows I'm thinking of Marv... 

Hulu is working on a King of the Hill revival where Hardwick had done some work. Will Dale be recast, or will he be written out? So many questions, but I'm not a huge fan of King of the Hill, so I'll never know... I just want a Daria crossover with Beavis and Butthead.

No comments:

Post a Comment