Aug 29, 2023

What the Hell, Wal-Mart!? How can a Preorder be out of stock!?

 Especially if the item is a Wal-Mart exclusive!? How can this happen!? I have no idea but it happened to me. I preordered waay back in March, the WWE Wrekkin Monster truck with Stone Cold Steve Austin, which was exclusive to Wal-Mart. 

Got a text from Wal-Mart saying my order was canceled and that I should TRY to pick up locally AT THE WAL-MART I WAS 35 MINUTES AGO AND THEY DIDN'T HAVE IT EITHER... I mean they have the shelf space for it but none available for sale. So not only Wal-Mart is prioritizing non-preorders but they don't even have stock for their stores either...

What's the point of having retailer exclusive items if the retailer doesn't even have enough stock to fulfill preorders!? I know this technically isn't a Mattel thing, since it happened to me with the Wal-Mart exclusive Jason Todd, which is a McFarlane toy. So, it's a Wal-Mart thing... DO BETTER, WAL-MART!! Now I'll have to get scalped or hope that I can find the non-Austin version at a reasonable price. 

Looks like I won't have a custom Toitle Tenderizer for now. Is it a good thing? I dunno. All I know is that if I preorder a store exclusive is BECAUSE I WANT THE ITEM and I'm making the effort of supporting the store selling it. Now my money is on-hold for 10 days and I won't be able to get my item. So I can't get it from Wal-Mart or anyone else until I get my money back from Wal-Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment