Aug 8, 2023

Red Dead Redemption is heading for the Nintendo Switch

 Why? Oh yeah, I just remembered, I haven't beaten LA Noire on the Switch, so I already know it can handle PS3 games. I wonder if we'll get it on PS4... apparently, we ARE!! YAY! PC gamers are getting screwed out of Grand Theft Horsey. It's NOT A REMAKE OR REMASTER... JUST A SIMPLE PORT OF THE GAME.

It's not a big deal though. The fact that I'll be able to play both RDR games in the same console is awesome... AND Undead Nightmare too! 

But there is another game that Rockstar should release on switch/PS4 until we get GTA6 for PS5... GTA4. IT'S A SHAME that GTA4 is being held back in the past while GTA5 has migrated through 3 generations.

In the mean time in August 17th the digital of RDR will be available. Physical release in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment