Nov 18, 2023

The end is nigh... odds and ends November 18, 2023

 Snoop Dogg is giving up smoking weed.

Honestly I have no idea, Urkel. I mean, Snoop Dogg was more known for his love of weed than his rap career. But we all know the reason.
Willie fucking Nelson... 

The whole Urkel amd weed might be crazy but it comes back full circle because someone at WB must have been partaking on the Devil's Lettuce  when they approved this:

Motherfucking Urkel in a Christmas movie straight to digital. Did he do that, yes he did.

Keeping the Christmas is creeping up before the Turkey...

Yes, this is a Barbie now. That Scalpers already got. Fucking Mariah Carey is Barbie now. All I Want For Christmas is to never hear that song ever again! I hated it when I worked at Kmart, I hated it in high school, I hated it in college, I hated it when I was a mall Santa, I hated it when I saw the animated movie made by Mike Young Productions or what became of it after 200X.

No comments:

Post a Comment