Feb 1, 2018

It came from the Toy Chest: The Bodyguard edition

Aaaaaannnnnnd I-IIIIIIIIIIII wiiiiiiiillllll alllllllwayyyyyyyysss looooooveeeee YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
Mandatory reference when speaking about Bodyguards. This time they are Wakandan Kevin Costners to T'Challa's Whitney.
I will review, both Malia, who was the Normal figure of the wave and Okoye, the BAF.
They're Black Panther's Bodyguards... There's not much I can say:

Articulation:
They have a decent range of Articulation despite the skirt. The legs like most Hasbro figures have certain limitations.
Okoye has slightly looser joints at the thighs, shoulders and torso, probably due to her BAF nature.
Both get a 4.5

Paint and Sculpt:
Most of the paint is applied pretty well. Nakia has a bit of slop on her belt. Okoye has some detailing on her head that luckily wasn't messed up on mine. The Sculpt is pretty detailed due to they being movie Figures.
4.5

Accesories:
Nakia comes with the BAF part and BAF weapons. She also has a pair of Chakrams. Okoye is basically a bunch of accesories put together and two weapons.
3.0

Overall:
Both figures get a 4.0 which is a great score, especially since I really didn't care about this wave... I was only interested in Submariner, but then I saw Black Panther and he looked good. Killmonger looked more like the comic book version of Black Panther, so I got him as well... I had 3 BAF pieces. Saw Stark and got him thinking he had a BAF piece... Wrong! So, with 3 out of 5, I Ended up getting the rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment