Feb 8, 2018

It came from the Toy Chest: She really hates Tuesday.

Because that was the day Bison graced (or grazed if we wanna be punny) her village.
I'm talking about the Legend of Chun Li...
No, not the crappy movie with Fiona, who cheated on Scotty. I'm talking about the real Chun Li, the videogame Character... And I know it's an oxymoron saying real while talking about a fictional character.

Articulation:
She's really poseable. Many of her poses from various 2D and 3D games can be recreated. A few require the use of stands. She can be a bit finicky to pose at times, but it's worth it.
5.0
Paint and Sculpt:
She looks like the 3,4,5 Chun Li, Which is a much THICC version of Chun Li. The paintjob is crisp and no visible slop. She's terrific, but then again, Storm Collectibles has been nailing these Street Fighter V figures.
5.0

Accesories:
-2 extra heads
-7 extra hands
-SFV stand
-Kikoken stand
-Hyakuretsukyaku effect
-2 VTrigger effects
I can't think of anything else she could use as accesories. Maybe a Victory V hand as a nod to her old victory pose?

5.0

Overall:
5.0 for Chun Li. She's so far the best of the SFV crew. I'm debating whether or not I should buy Alex... While I'm mainly looking for the SFII crew, I know I'll get a few Alpha Stragglers... Mainly R.Mika, Karin, and Sakura. Not sure if I wanna go for the III folks or the new V folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment