Oct 3, 2018

Lilo and Stitch Live action is happening... odds and ends Late Oct.3 2018

Ohana means Disney don't do this, you'll mess it up!
This will be like a turd in the wind... Yes, I used a Venom reference... I'm afraid that this movie will flop. Will Disney give us real Hawaiians for the Humans? How do you make Jumba and Pleakly work in Live Action... I mean LOOK AT THEM!!
Am I afraid? Hell yeah!

Remember the bit yesterday-ish about Super7 doing She-Ra figures? Well, it seems that S7 will handle the Adult Collectibles, while Mattel does the Mass Retail stuff. So far this is based of an off the cuff remark by Mattel's Brandon Sopinsky. If so, then I'm still afraid. Super7's record with Female figures is less than stellar. Mattel, on the other hand their QC has improved a bit on retail lines, but it's the case ratios that worry me. They LOVE to screw this one up.
I smell a stinker...

Let me see if I got this correct... Toys R Us is believed to be dead; and it must let the world think that he is dead, until it can find a way to control the raging spirit that dwells within it...
The bankruptcy auction was cancelled. and they are looking for a way to revive the brand. I honestly don't know how to feel about this. I mean, it's kinda cool that it's coming back but at the same time it feels like having a clown wear your dead mom's clothes and taunting me with phrases like "I'm your mom!" while making a complete ass out if themselves.

You know that Fox has an EXCELLENT track record in adaptations... Dragon Ball, Fantastic Four... Well now they are tackling The Fighting Robot... Mega Man! Yeah, I expect an even bigger ball of suck here...

No comments:

Post a Comment