Jul 10, 2019

I loved and hated Far from Home...

I blame Zendaya for it. The hating part, of course.
But first, I must make something clear: I mean that her character, who is NOT Mary Jane, sucks donkey dick!
While Zendaya has some obvious chemistry with Tom Holland, her character, Michelle, is more interested in trying to seem edgy with her Daria act.

I guess I should mention that THERE WILL BE SPOILERS!!
Because I have to mention that Mysterio is evil. J. Jonah Jameson appears, and SONY DID A STUPID. I am of course talking about unmasking Spider-Man. It doesn't work when you have a race of shape-shifting aliens working for Nick Fury that can fix this a pinch.

So basically the movie starts up right after endgame where did Midtown high students are on a field trip to Europe and Peter doesn't want to great responsibility. And Gyro the cities that casually have Spider-Man in it are attacked by these beings called Elementals and Peter is forced to great responsibility. There he meets Mysterio a new hero who has like and Iron Man, Dr. Strange and Thor mixed all together. Peter trusts Mysterio gets betrayed by Mysterio and he has to great responsibility all over again. He stops Mysterio gets the girl surprise now the world knows he's Peter Parker.

And I have to say that Jake Gyllenhaal is what saves the movie. Tom Holland does a good job as Peter Parker Spider-Man butt he couldn't carry the whole movie that's what Gyllenhaal did. I think the movies biggest flaw is taking Spidey away from New York. Having Peter gallivanting across the globe, didn't truly feel lile Spider-Man. I know that in the comics Spider-Man that has left New York and even gone through Europe a couple of times, but it doesn't change the fact that Spidey needs New York as much as New York needs Spidey.

The Brad character was unneeded especially since they have Eugene Thompson...

Here's the thing I did like the movie I did enjoy it but the bad things I like I mentioned Zendaya's character the unmasking having Mysterious Mansion the Multiverse and a couple of other things stand out too much but luckily Holland's performance Jake Gyllenhaal's masterful performance and a couple elements here and there to help the movie I wish that the next Spidey movie was a bit more intimate and that it would be a New York affair preferably with Kraven or even better the Sinister six led by dr. Otto Octavius preferably played by Mar Camel... or Paul Giamatti.

No comments:

Post a Comment