Jul 15, 2019

Netflix's "She-Ra" dolls revealed... leaked!

Yikes! Mattel can't even get some exclusive figure reveal without the actual store leaking them. It's so easy to poke fun at the situation...
Let's check the dolls out!

They SEEM to be Frankenstein'd out of Ever After High and DC Superhero girls dolls. They are exclusive to Target, so *IF* I wanted to get them, I'm SOL... I'd have to go through eBay.
Here are my thoughts on each figure
"She-Ra":
She looks a bit androgynous... on the face. The body reminds me of DCSHG dolls. Gotta love how cheap her outfit looks. Her shoulder pads and crest are not part of her top. She looks bad... not Horrible, but bad...

Tyrone:
Oh, em, gee! They gave him an eating disorder! It doesn't help thathis clothes look oversized. He also looks wimpier than his cartoon self... Never thought that this could be possible. He looks a bit too light skinned (could be the camera flash)

"Adora"

And she's not horrible. I mean it's really hard to screw up Adora but Mattel really close to doing it. The pleather jacket will be the first casualty. Her jacket and shirt are literally one piece. I know these were cheaply made but damn!

Catra:
She clearly is the pick of the litter. Then again when pretty much everything has been bad; mediocre will look good. Since her outfit is a unitard Mattel managed to not screw it up. They gave her pretty brushable hair because dolls when she needed a wild Mane.

I didn't know I was saving the worst for last
"Glimmer"

What The Hell!! She's raising her leg as if she was like trying to let a fart rip! Also look at their stupid accessory glitter blast... never had a fighting staff Bowl had well, a  bow She-Ra and Adora both have the sword of protection...
Also is it me or does glimmer look like she lost a lot of weight compared with her cartoon self?

What in the actual hell Mattel!? No wonder people keep believing the rumors that you guys are going down...

Don't get me wrong I freaking hate this reboot and it's designs but I expected this kind of crap from Playmates Toys not you Mattel... you are pretty much the house that Barbie built I know you can't even make those right what the hell!?

No comments:

Post a Comment