Jul 26, 2019

New Saint Seiya looks lile a long PS2 game cutscene.

Not liking Knights of the Netflix... first the visuals they literally look like PlayStation 2 cutscene graphics the backgrounds are mostly empty devoid of people devoid of life and the few characters move like stiff dolls. I'm trying to force myself through the six episodes but it's proving nearly impossible. 1 1/2 episodes in and I'd rather watch Noelle Stevenson's pop cultural appropriations of She-Ra.
Hell, I'd rather watch Netflix's own Inspector Gadget instead of this. I'd rather watch Thundercats Roar than this.

 I'm not saying this is bad I'm saying that this is so horrible and awful that whoever was involved in this project should be kicked in the dick with a steel toe boot... repeatedly!!!

 two episodes in and it feels like they are half Exposition half filler, which is really bad for a 6 episode "season".

Four episodes in and I'm wondering why the hell did they have the stupid Army angle?

 you know what, screw this adaptation!

Now we're talking...
Hell, I'll take the English version with the weirdest opening song ever:

Yes I know the song is I ran originally sang by A Flock of Seagulls and this cover is made by Bowling for Soup... yes Bowling For Soup I send the same guys who sang the Phineas and Ferb theme...

Hey Netflix was Castlevania a fluke?

No comments:

Post a Comment