Jul 19, 2019

Mattel actually followed my advice for once!!

In a Mattel styled quarter assed way... because Mattel's gonna Mattel.
But they are doing it for the Oregons line...





I have to admit that these guys are pretty cool in theory. But since they're based on the origins Style articulation looks really shity and that's because Ruben is back. Yes the master of incompetence the douche himself Ruben mediocre Martinez... and the results will be less than stellar.

While I wish these were made in classics style and scale.. the full vintage look kind of works for them... but there is one thing that I'm super excited for and at the same time I hate it because that'll pretty much ripped my castle Grayskull man Arena of pain...


I know people can claim coincidence and that there are so many ways to make a Grayskull themed Arena and that this one has plenty of differences to not be a rip off of mine...

I made mine in 2012 I made mine in 2012 Mattel made there's in 2019 so you do the math... where they inspired by my work or not you be the judge.

Mildly related... Wave 1 of the MOTU Oregons line...

No comments:

Post a Comment