Jul 26, 2019

It came from the Toy Chest: The Scepter has no duct tape...

Zedd, Lord Zedd, the most evil Mighty Morphin era villain, this side of Rita Repulsa... and a huge pain in the ass to find IN THE WILD, I did find him in the wild... then again I am one of the 28 who has a Loyal Subjects Anti-Eternia He-Man.  Back to Power Rangers, Lord Zedd was the main villain of season 2. Eventually ends up marrying Rita repulsa and when Zordon dies he's turned into a human.

When did I got the chase figure of hate Chase New Year's from the first wave of the lightning collection. (Goldar is coming, I pre-ordered him from Gamestop)

Articulation 
Despite his appearance lord said is very articulated I would compare his articulation level with Spider-Man.
Well, a bulkier version of Spider-Man. Despite the tubes and all the armored bits he can move really well.
4.5
Paint flaw in visor

Paint and sculpt:
 the figure is superb on its own but I only have two minor grapes and those are paint related because the sculpt is perfect!! My first paint issue is at his visor is not completely painted as soon as he's not really red it would be a lot harder for me to match the paint so if I were to fix that I would have to paint it in a metallic red add it will look a bit off. The second issue is that his staff is playing great plastic it's not metallic so I will probably give it a nice or Randall silver dry brushing just to make it shiny. I'm still thinking if I shall redo the duct tape accident.
4.5
My lil' bro and I
Brole many Christmas balls
Like this...

Accessories:
Scepter
Lightning effect
Growth grenade
Extra pair of hands
Repainted sceptre

He has pretty much everything we need to make a great  Lord Zedd figure but personally would have preferred a second head with energy coming out of his visor similar to The Sasquatch Wave Cable.
5.0
Bandai Rangers
Are too big

Overall 
Lord Zedd gets a 4.67 as his final score. He's a really great figure. But Hasbro was very clever and made him slightly shorter than 7 in. That way you cannot use him with the Bandai Power Rangers...  that means that we have to buy all the Mighty Morphin Rangers over again. I already have the white ranger so 6 to go... the eventual Rita repulsa figure.
Duct Taped scepter

No comments:

Post a Comment