Nov 15, 2019

Mail time, mail time, MAIL TIME!! (Toys and games related)

Here's the mail, it never fails! It makes me wanna wag ny tail! When it comes I wanna wail:
MAAAAAAAAAIIIIIILLLL!

Sorry for the Blue's Clues reference...  random bit of fact people will look at you strangely when you start singing in public the mail song from Blue's Clues.
 I've been getting mail. Snail mail, e-mails, you name it.

My last two figures from the Wendigo wave arrived and they will be part of the Advent calendar. I received an email from Amazon that my Alpha flight box set is coming and also I got the shenmue 3 email that it's being shipped.

I was waiting for the final Wendigo figures to arrive in order to begin taking the pictures for the Advent calendar. What took me by surprise was the alpha flight box it says I was expecting that for December. Somewhat stoked about the whole Alpha flight set. Normally Alpha flight isn't in my radar when thinking top 50 X-Men characters but,  at the same time getting the most popular members of that theme in one Fell Swoop was too much of a temptation. I mean I already have Sasquatch and Guardian waspart of the Wendigo wave, who I already own... basically a whole team with 8 purchases. (six figures from a Deadpool wave to form Sasquatch. Guardian. Alpha flight box set.)

Both being brutally honest here the one thing I'm most excited about is shenmue 3. That's part of the reason why I went to get some of the pics for the Advent calendar soon so yeah I just have to write the Rants and make the reviews. The only thing I'm debating is if I'll just do a 12 days calendar or a 24 days. Obviously my first thought some shenmue 3 will call in a few hours after playing the game and eventually I'll do the actual full review discussing everything I have done before like: The Legend of Zelda: breath of the wild, Red Dead Redemption 2, Etc.
Death stranding will have to wait until 2020.


No comments:

Post a Comment