Nov 8, 2019

Odds and ends November 8th 2019 Topo Gigio is an orphan now.

My Italian friends are probably weeping now... and many in Latin America too... Topo Gigio's Creator, Maria Perego has passed away. My condolences to her family. The only reason I'm posting this is because Mom was a huge fan of Topo Gigio.

Not the Anime, but the Live action puppet...

And dammit! I'M NOT CRYING!!

China's Government is going a bit too crazy to curb "Gaming Addiction". I think it's a load of crap!
I don't believe that GOVERNMENT should intervene is something that IS THE PARENTS' RESPONSIBILITY. Your kid getting possibly arrested because the cutscenes in a Hideo Kojima game were too long or a game install took a bit too long and he went over the allotted 1-2 hours on a weekday and passed 3 minutes after 10:00 PM (22:00 for the 24-hour clock folks) curfew?
I understand that people with addictive behavior can get hooked on games, but the responsibility should fall on the parents, NOT on Government.
I guess I'm now banned in China... Wait, do I have Chinese readers?
Crikey! A lost pup in Australia... Which you should have guessed by the Crikey! remark before I started commenting about the news article; turned out to be a PUREBRED dingo... Like the dingoest of dingos... Little mate was found in a backyard. (News article doesn't specify if there were shrimp on the barbie, and no there were no Fosters... I learned, Aussies! I don't like Vegemite, so stop making me want to eat it!) and it seems the little fella had been kidnapped by a raptor... The bird not the Dinosaur. Though I wouldn't be surprised if there were Dinosaurs in Australia.

Steve Irwin clip because yay Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment