Nov 2, 2019

Salió del baúl de los juguetes: Matador, Ninja, Narcissist...

Obviously, I'm speaking about Street Fighter's Claw dude.
I DON'T mention his name due to the discrepancies in identity... Balrog in Japan and Vega in the US.
He was the second Boss in Street Fighter 2 and some may dare say the Hardest of the 4. Like it says on the title, he's known for his Mix of Bullfighting and Ninjutsu.

So let's put on our Masks, Claws and Yoooooooooo! our way into the Review!
My perfume is acting as
counterweight

Articulation:

Vega sports standard Figuarts articulation... and more! His sash and braided hair are articulated. Not to mention his differently angled Butterfly-esque joints on his torso to allow for his Fence Climbing.
5.0
Vega: Soy sexy y lo sé.

paint and sculpt:
He is almost flawless in this area, but I do have a small issue with him. His hands are Huge! I mean,  his hands are almost as big as his face... sadly, that is a SfIV and beyond thing. Other than that he's pretty great! The essence of the Spanish Matador Shinobi is strong with this one.
5.0
My face! My beautiful face is ruined!
 YOU BITCH,I'LL MAKE YOU SUFFER!!

Accessories:
Like the other SF Figures, he has a cardboard background.
I never got to use it properly, since they never seem to stand properly.
He has an extra unmasked head. Sadly, he doesn't have an extra expression.
*Insert Trump wall
joke here*

His default head has a removable mask. His face has no features beneath. (Looks like an in-game model of Cloud)
He has 5 extra hands. His claw is removable and he has 2 Clawless blade bracer.
Last but not least he has 2 pieces of Modular fence wall. Here's my biggest issie with this figure. The fence wall is too small for him. I kinda wish he had 2 more fence pieces.
5.0 (due to amount)
*Insert Trump wall
joke here*

Overall
Vega gets a 5.0 as his final score. Since my score is rated in half pounts and my nitpicks are tiny, I HAD TO ROUND UP!! The only thing that TRULY, TRULY, TRULY Bothers me is the amount of fence wall included. It's too little and it's useless!
Vosotras no estáis tan emocionadas
como yo por el remake de Fantasía Final 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment