Jan 26, 2021

The second teaser by Super7 is still a mystery...

 It might be Music themed. There is a Papa  Emeritus Ultimate Figure being sold.

ReAction figures of Run DMC are most likely a thing... then there's this:

Super7 is either flashing gang signs or they just don't know how to ask for sex emoji...
👉👌 that's how you do it Super7.
 I'm aware that this is something for a hip hop Duo... Run Bejeweled or something. As you may have guessed my knowledge of English rap and hip hop is literally: Hammer, Fresh Prince, Vanilla Ice, Eminem...
I'd say that all three announcements from Tuesday fall in the category of Hipster crap that S7 specializes on.

But right now I need to make this rant more palatable to my taste. My Snake Mountain is bound to arrive in February... I'll have to pay VAT, customs, or Tariffs... First time I get a call informing me about it. Then again, this is the first time I get an item sent via commercial freight forwarder. Mom, it's almost here!! Promise kept... you ended up getting me Snake Mountain from beyond the grave... I'm nervicited... on one hand, it's Snake freaking Mountain, which completes MOTUC as a line... on the other hand, it's a reminder of my orphanhood... bittersweet ain't it?

But that's not all... The Sorry we screwed up Panthro and Jackalman pack has been revealed.
Panthro's second head, new pants, Jackalman's Neckpiece and extra accessories 
I might need a new X-acto blade because Nefty wants that Cloud-like Pauldron...

No comments:

Post a Comment