Jan 28, 2021

Thundertank is gonna rape you!!!

 It fits 6 Thundercats. 17 inches wide and 27 inches long.

It will be $450 + shipping and handling (+ taxes, VAT, etc.)

What?

It'll be $450 b-but we have a payment plan...


Thank you, Angry Videogame Nerd for putting it so succinctly...

What the actual fuck are they thinking!?

Snake Mountain, which was $150 more has nearly TWICE the amount of plastic as this. And it's a fucking Playset!!
$200 is a reasonable amount for this. $300 is pushing it, but it's still within the realm of accessibility. BUT $450!?

I understand: Super7 is not Mattel and it has to use boutique prices in order to get things made... BUT, $450 for the Thundertank  is just too much. I'm not going to lie, I want it. I just can't justify paying  $450+ for it. At least with Snake Mountain, I still had my Mom's excitement for it and I was able to guilt trip myself into getting one... not to mention that she kinda left me some money for it when she passed. She didn't have that attachment to the Thundertank... Cat's Lair MAYBE... but not the Thundertank. $450 I could've justified for A Toon Accurate Mumm-Ra's Tomb Fortress with viewing pool.

Seriously, an upscaled LJN Cat's Lair could've been made for the same price (or something close to it.)

Dammit, dammit, dammit... it's looking good!!
-Yes it is! But remember that this is a prototype and they always shrink!

Toyguru is that you?

-No, you dingus! Well, not the *Real Toyguru* just the imaginary Toyguru that resides rent free in your head. But let me pretend I'm the real Scott and educate your idiotic brain.

When Logistics interfered, I had to ensure Grayskull didn't suffer from diving into a pool in November shrinkage. Even that Super7 guy had his Snake Mountain shrink.

I did complain about the shrinkage...

You KNOW that it's going to shrink in size but not in cost...

Dammit, I hate it when you're right!

By the way, why haven't you reviewed my videos?

Because I don't want to promote your channel but also Doctor's orders. I need to avoid stressful situations and your constant "alternative facts" raise my blood pressure.

Fair enough...

Now, can you go to the door labeled Things I want to forget and hang next to Boku no Pico, the time I had to remove a snake from home, and grandparents having sex...

 These things shrink from the Proto. My guess is that the end result will be: 24 inches in length and 15 inches in width. Same price point.

Prepare your anus, we're coming in hot!!




No comments:

Post a Comment