Jan 20, 2021

Crom! Wave 3 of Conan is awesome!

 Super7 past the third wave of Conan the Barbarian figures...

This is a small wave... wave 2 was literally the Schwarzenegger Conan I pre-ordered a while back. Wave 3 has face paint Conan and Serpwnt Thulsa Doom... I only ordered Ophid CNN voice, Darth Serpent, Mufassssssa. 


And I might even absorb them into MOTUC. 
I mean they will fit perfectly with a Masters of the Universe classics. Heck I'm even considering retiring the actual King Grayskull figure as King Grayskull and have Dolph Lundgren as King Grayskull. that way I can have Schwarzenegger as King Grayskull's brother who fell to the Snakemen. Thulsa Doom would be King Hssss's predecessor. Comic book Conan wpuld be a descendant of Arnie Conan that protected Eternia while He-Man was in Space. Marlena would grant Conan a  small village called Neo California for Conan to rule.

I have to wonder if we'll ever reach Conan the Destroyer because I really want a Mako figure...

No comments:

Post a Comment