Jan 4, 2021

Resident Evil: a Rant...

 While, I've played the original 3 Resident Evil games, and Code Veronica, I have to admit one shameful secret... I wasn't a huge fan of Resident Evil. I mean, I enjoyed the lore, it's just that playing the games was a sluggish chore for me. That changed when Nintendo, of all places ended up with the true sequel to Resident Evil...

Resident Evil 4... The one with Spaniards speaking Mexican Spanish. It had nothing to do with the language thing, but it did help a lot having the Ganados warning me exactly what they were planning...

Here the knife IS useful for once and headshots CAN bring new problems... I played 5 with my brother. I was Sheva and he was Chris. I gave up on 6 because of the unforgiving QTEs...


The First Person View Resident Evil 7 did nothing to me and now I'm relegated to playing Remakes of 2 and 3 and soon, I'll add a switch port of Resident Evil 4...


So, I will be reviewing  Resident Evil 4 for the Nintendo Switch soon. Once it finishes downloading...

And with Puerto Rican internet speeds I think it's going to be... a long long time...

No comments:

Post a Comment