Jan 5, 2021

I think I'm done with Lightning Collection

 Like most people close to my age, our Power Rangers were the Mighty Morphin' era. I already mentioned that Hasbro blew their load way too fast with their Mighty Morphin stuff. I have a Billy on my pile of loot at bbts and all I need to do is find a normal Zack. I already have a green Tommy and a white Tommy so I'm a pretty much covered for Mighty Morphin... aside Aisha, Kat, Rocky, and Adam. Sadly Hasbro decided to release Kat as an exclusive pink ranger that doesn't match with the rest of the rangers. Unless we get a 90s movie set, I won't be able to get Rocky, Adam, and Aisha... I'm not buying the Zeo Rangers for heads that we should've gotten from the get go.

Sure I'll have to get some Z putty patrollers, but I don't see myself buying the monsters because we don't have a 6in Megazord.

I know what you're thinking: I could use the Bandai Megazord, but it's not the same. Maybe I could get Ninjetti modes, but those are unlikely. Hell, I've avoided the Dino Thunder Rangers and that's a team that I like! Speaking of which has Hasbro completed any other things besides Mighty Morphin? I thought so too. 

So, once I get Zack and Billy, I'm done! Maybe If We get the next mutation Turtles buy some sort of miracle I will buy them... or some Hospital made Street Fighter figures I say nod to the mobile game. Seriously a Ranger Ryu would kick so much ass!!

I have said nothing new, I know... and I'm happy that the line is touching other eras, but that's not for me. Just as Star Wars has very little for me in toys, I'd kill for a Jar Jar Binks and an Ackmena... I wish I could be more excited for the other Ranger eras, but I'd be lying if I said I was. Maybe an Ivan Ooze could make something stir within me...

Perhaps a Zordon who knocks? You know you want a Walter White Zordon...


You know you want to...

No comments:

Post a Comment