Jan 20, 2021

Sex Dolls: a rant

 A lifetime ago a sexdoll was a humanoid beachball where you could have sexual congress with it. It feels like humping a beachball unless you pay for a "higher end" doll... it still is a humanoid beachball, but with a soft plastic area for 👉👌... Technology has advanced to the point that sexdolls now look much more human-like.
Lucifer is carrying a 4'8" TPE Doll,
Asian non-anime videogame styled with standing feet option. (While not visible on the pic, her feet have holes for her to be screwed to a stand) IIRC, it's the D-Cup model... I've done some research. Haven't gone too deep into the SD Life.

 Even more expensive models have parts that can warm up on their own, or play audio... 
But I wasn't prepared for this...
I was searching for the Queen's Blade figures that I still do not own on eBay. Then eBay suggested me to check out some Queen's Blade statues. From there it took me two other Japanese statues that have removable clothes. I kept going deeper down the rabbit hole and it took me back to the sex toy action figure accessories that I bought two sets of many moons ago for Snake Mountain. And that led me to actual sex toys for human usage. Part of me is waiting for the Power Rangers Lightning Collection Tenga Warrior figure to be made so I can buy a Tenga egg.
The latter is a sex toy... The Tenga Warrior is named after the Tengu. Betting Hasbro will revert to the Tengu name to avoid any association with the sex toy.

OK back on topic, so I went down the rabbit hole and saw the usual dolls, but then one item drew my attention:

A Blue skinned Elf Sexdoll.  What in James Tiberius Kirk's name is going on here!?
A Blue Elf Sexdoll!? What would I do with one of those if I were to buy one.

Illumina was the first thing I thought when I saw this.  I literally thought of that doll dressed up like Illumina posed on the famous DX pose with the caption: "Hey Neitlich, I've got two words for you!"

Then my brain went on a perverse idea of getting Sexdolls and make a Great Rebellion harem. I managed to stop my mad fever dream when I reminded myself of the logistical nightmare a PoP Harem would be...

So I went to sleep. Had a weird dream about me being Tom Cruise playing the role of Pacman.

I woke up, began work and at break another thought hit me:
There are also Caucasian elves, so
her evil counterpart could be made as well...
 
Yes, that's the Mystical Elf from Yu-Gi-Oh! But this time instead of monsters my brain was yelling: Dude! Duelist Harem! Duelist Harem! Then I started arguing with myself because the only female duelists in the Original Yu-Gi-Oh! Are Mai and Ishizu... Téa, and Joey's Blind Sister are Not Duelists!

But yeah, Some of the "out there" fetishes are becoming more mainstream.

не волнуйтесь, друзья, Gadget Hackwrench скоро может стать куклой!


No comments:

Post a Comment