Jan 1, 2021

Top 21 Marvel Legends I want to see in 2021

 What a nice way to start 2021... with a list! I'm recovering from the massive ML Haul I've got for Christmas (and some older items I had in Mom's SUV that came back recently from the shop.) Well, there are a few things that I'd like to see:

21= AoA Cyclops:
I have Wolverine and his stump so I need a Sumners to poke an eye out...

20= Modular Armor Ironman:
Yes, the Vs Capcom Universe and the 90s toon are the reasons I want him.

19= Skurge the Executioner:
We have a decent movie version, but I'm talking about the Comic book version. I know I have an Enchantress somewhere... so I need her sidekick.

18= Franklin and Valeria Richards:
I'm suggesting them as a 2-pack... wait she's now a Teen!? Franklin has black hair!? Still 2-pack... I'm confused now... the Richards kids are getting older and the Power Pack is getting younger. KATIE POWER AND FRANKLIN ARE SUPPOSED TO BE VERY CLOSE IN AGE... We could use a new  younger Teen body for her... Franklin can be made on the Ultimate Spidey teen body.

17= Aunt May:
 I know what you're thinking: "Why?"
 The answer is simple: Ms. Lion accessory that came with Firestar.

16= Quasar:
I mean the Wendell Vaughn version.

15= Delilah:
An obscure Clone Saga villain working for The Rose. Has had a few appearances here and there 

14= Toad:
As one of the ToyBiz figures desperately needing a do-over,  he once again makes my list.

13= Uatu:
Since Diamond Select has no plans on rereleasing their Legends compatible Uatu, is up to Hasbro to correct that wrong.

12= Betty Ross:
Honestly, I just want the core characters surrounding Banner (Rick, General Ross, Talbot, etc.) In the case of Betty and her dad, I want non-R ed-Hulk versions of them.

11= Yelena Belova (comic version):
I know we have a Movie Yelena, but I want a comic book version. Is that too much to ask? Asking for a Canadian friend whose face looks like Freddy Krueger's scrotum.

10=Bombastic Bag-Man:
This one is a Spidey/F4 crossover and one I've been requesting for ages. I think the only characters Ive askesmd for as much as bagman are Firestar, who I already have preordered, and 90s Kaine. But back to Bagman: There was a prototype floating around.

9= Destroyer Armor:
We got a Destroyer with the ToyBiz MODOK wave, but i wanna see what Hasbro can do with this armor.

8= Shuma Gorath:
You should know why I  him...



7= Ultimatum 
We have GOOD Miles Morales... we need Kingpin's buddy 616 Miles Morales.

6=Baron Mordo (Comic Version):
We haven't gotten one and we have like 3 Doormuumuus... think about it!

5= Conan:
By Crom! He's an Avenger... and the Super7 figure is out of scale. Since Conan being an Avenger is a thing, we need to make it in plastic.

4=She-Hulk in Fantastic Four uniform:
Spot number 4 needed something Fantastic. She Hulk delivers.

3=Mandarin (Classic Comic look):
As another ToyBiz "oops!" that needs to be corrected, we need a Mandarin. Not because of  Modular Iron Man I asked for, but to complement the bunch of villains we're getting soon.

2= Gabby Kinney:
I want X-23's little sister. I don't mention outfits since she's been going through a few of them and codenames too. If Hasbro plays their cards right, they could have a smaller Teen girl body that they could use for a theoretical Power Pack... or the Valeria Richards mentioned way up above.

1= 90s Kaine:
Uh, you KNEW THAT THIS WAS COMING!  with so many of my wanted figures getting made you know that Kaine would rise to the top.

Honorable Mentions:

Mephisto:
You read that right. of course this would be a theoretical Hasbro pulse exclusive.  I'm thinking something dormammu BAF figure size. maybe have him in a 2-pack with Johnny Blaze.

Power Pack:
They didn't make the list, but my desire for them is felt throughout it... and that sounds even worse when said outloud. 
Alex could be made on a smaller and slimmer adult body... like say Pizza Spidey.
Jack on the Ultimate Spidey/Miles Morales body
Julie on the Spider-Girl teenage body
Katie on the smaller teenage girl body I suggested for Valeria and Gabby.

COTA-94 Sentinel:
Capcom games boosted Marvel awareness outside comic book reading folks a little bit. Nah, I just want a full COTA roster in ML...

Warriors Three:
I know it's a 3 pack, but Thor needs to have some supporting characters who aren't Hammer wielders.

Hammerhead:
We need a proper release that is not Chameleon.
Preferably in a slightly wider body. The Chameleon body is a bit too skinny for him.
Body could be reused for potential Enforcers set.

Morph (Animated series):
We have the Earth's Mightiest heroes version of red skull, so there is a precedent. I know that he has a 616 version in Changeling, but that suit is garrish. He's literally 4 new heads and an x belt. The body is obtained by repainting the Love triangle cyclops and removing his thigh straps and chest armor. Add the new XBelt and heads.
Heads would be Normal morph, "corrupted" morph, Senator Kelly (to use in one of those spare suit bodies), Henry Peter Gyrich.
The ulterior motive I had was to push out heads of characters that "wouldn't sell" and motivate hardcore fans to make customs (like chameleon did, which spawned an official JJJ)

No comments:

Post a Comment